Friday, July 06, 2007,
5:22 PM
CK Tangs Part 2
.
Because go home is what everybody wants la. Go eat cos I can relief stress and be myself again with the company of the 2 great guys. Hmmm.. I didnt know whether I had a crush on Xi Xing or not cos everytime I c him, it will bring a smile on my face especially if I am very moody during work. =D But hey don worry.. let me tell you guys first.. both Immanuel n Xi Xing are attached. So things dont have to be complicated in anyway cos i can set my mind to jus one thing..
.
They are my best buddies to hang out!! wahahah!!
.
Now I jus finish eating with both of them. As we sit and have a little chat, i receive a shocking news.. wth!! Immanuel is from shuqun???? Shuqun sec leh! My own sec school!! COOL!! Now me and Immanuel have lots of things to talk abt. Although if not on shuqun topic at least we dont feel that awkward to talk to each other anymore.. Yipee! I so happy when I have pple same age as me to talk to or go out and eat with at work. If not, I can go crazy cos this place is sooo bored...zzzzzzz
.
Initiallly I saw Immanuel first as Xi Xing is not working at CK Tangs in the first place.. Both of them in fact jump ard at certain times.. Sometime at Taka there Sometimes at Robinson.. Imm was mostly at CK Tangs but also later I found out tat little imp say he wont tok to strangers unless strangers talk to him.. hmppp >=l So later wen Xi Xing came to work here for few days I start talking to him first.. As he is soooo friendly. But that doesnt matter as after we found out Imm is my senior in Shuqun, I am close wit him the same as with Xi Xing...
.
I grew really fond of them and I realise its just a liking of pple who are being nice to you. It doesnt mean anything more then that. And I don seem to mind anything cos how we 3 are now is wat making me really happy..
.
.
More fun and adventure.... ;)