Tuesday, July 10, 2007,
9:38 PM
Recovered?? Not recovered??
I thought i am ok with staying at home...for 2 whole weeks without stepping out and breathing new air. Well of cos i got step out of house la.. cos my kitty is outside.. clean her place, fed her n play wit her awhile. Other then that.. I jus stayed at home, mostly in my room. And as my house being so clean and not full of stuffs, its quite empty when i look around my room or my house. So if it wasn't for my lappy here I think I will go mad of nothing to do.
Btw I almost do something wicked today.. well at least I think it IS wicked. Well erm.. I feel very healthy now, but not totally recovered. And I didnt went to doctor again to confirm whether I am fit to go out or not. But suddenly the desire to go out so strong that I already plan things for today and tomorrow. My mom being so sweet she knows that I am very bored staying at home and she asked me to follow her to d mosque for religious teaching this morning since she thought I was pretty much recovered and fit to go out. And since I'm out I thought I can go to Fuchun sec school with a few Sp band people who are also used to be the tutors whom I get for Refat to help him with his bands. But when I talked to Nuraziah about my condition she say she's worried about the kids. And I have not comfirm of my condition yet. At this recovering stage I have a small percentage of able to infect people with my chicken pox. Not sure not sure in the end I gave up. And suddenly my heart don't mind me staying at home for few more days. So i told my mom nicely that i rather stayed for few more days. She quite upset cos she was so keen in me following her and my god ma then they want to take me to eat at Raffles Hospital there. Well.. I gave that all up cos I don wan to have guilty concious later.
Tomorrow I was asked to join a group of friends to have a gathering for someone leaving for the army dis friday and tomorrow they gathering to watch Harry Potter. Nothing can ever make me resist anything that got to do with Harry Potter but I do not know what makes me changed my mind of going. So imagine the pain of not be able to watch the only show that I have been waiting, episodes after episodes until now the movie reach the 5th book, on the day it was released. I've watch Spiderman, Fantastic 4, Pirates of Carribean all on the opening day except Harry Potter.. haiz.. well thats not a really big deal is it? The real pain will be cos of I will not be able to join the gathering. People who are closed to me will know me well enough i hate to be excluded in stuffs. Well.. don't want to elaborate that further..
So now another few days at home.. thinking about who can entertain this lonely me, thinking about the Harry Potter movie, thinking about what are my friends doing out there while I am stuck at home and thinking abt wat good times they having out there together..without me.. And finally, thinking about what can I do NEXT at home..
Everday the routine repeats.... Until I am well enough to be out there...
|